BOARD CERTIFIED BY THE AMERICAN BOARD OF ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY
● Received Bachelor of Science in Biology from Southwest Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas. Graduated Magna Cum Laude
● Received Doctor of Medicine from University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas
● Completed Orthopaedic Surgery Residency at Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Texas, Houston, Texas
● Honors in Surgery, Medicine, OB-GYN, Family Practice, Pediatrics, and Psychiatry
● Dean’s list Southwest Texas State University
● Participated in numerous research activities
• Principal Investigator 2006-2009, Safety of C2 Pedicle Screw Placement.
• Principal Investigator 2006-2009, Biomechanical Analysis of Locked vs. Non-Locked Plates.
• Research Assistant, Department of Orthopaedics, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas.
● Rodeo Scholarship, Athletics Department, Southwest Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas.
● Personal Interests include: Woodworking, Wakeboarding, Gardening, Fishing, and Antique Tool Restoration.