BOARD CERTIFIED BY THE AMERICAN BOARD OF ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY
FELLOWSHIP TRAINED FOOT & ANKLE SPECIALIST
● Received Bachelor of Arts in Biology from The University of Texas at Austin, Texas.
● Received Doctor of Medicine from The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Texas.
● Completed Orthopaedic Surgery Residency at The University of Texas Health Science Center Houston, Texas.
● Completed Foot and Ankle Fellowship at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance California.Balance Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Care Long Beach, California
● Dean’s List The University of Texas at Austin
● Vernon Nickel Research Award from the American Orthopaedic Rehabilitation Society, Tempe, Arizona
● Participated in numerous research activities, publications and presentations.
● Personal Interests include: Hunting, Fishing, and Golf.